Thursday, August 19, 2010

Patti's Potions Travels


While I couldn't be there my Patti's Potions hat was. My sister Brigid & my nephew Chris went to Belize late this spring. The did a week of sailing and fishing on a catamaran.

I was there in spirit I assure you.






Recently these two along with another sister Angel climbed a 14'er in Colorado. This is Mount Quandary. What is this you might ask? It is a mountain that is over 14,000 feet high. I believe Angel has summit-ted seven and Brig six of these high points in the Rockies. This was Chris's first attempt. I'm thrilled that my hat made it too. More adventures to come.

3 comments:

Obaging said...

Those are great adventures your siblings were up to. Too bad you were not able to join them indeed. Your hat was way luckier.

Anonymous said...

I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great.
I don't know who you are but certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!
Also visit my web site ; Belize Agriculture

natural soaps said...

Yes true that nature has given us great gifts. We just need to invent them and respect them.
Natural soaps can help fighting many diseases and they can be prepared by upcycling herbs and vegetable oils