Sunday, February 3, 2008

Maui Wild Life





The Manta Ray in the tube of the Ocean Center in Ma'alea Harbor is awesome!

This little gecko always comes to say howdy to us. His chirping is so friendly and welcome.

Then of course my favorite is the Green Sea Turtle. This big fella was nearly on top of me at Black Rock! My eyes just bugged out of my mask and some words that my mother would hate issued into my snorkel.

And my favorite little fish friend is the Humuhumunukunukupukuapua'a. It's a wonder to finally be able to learn to say it! I wish that I could say I took the one of him but alas, mine are all pretty cloudy. The underwater cameras you buy are pretty good, but the pros really know how to do it.

The first time I saw him I was so excited. "I saw a plaid fish"! Woo hoo!

No comments: